Welcome to the DMV Road Test Scheduling System.You can use this website to schedule a road test or to cancel, reschedule, or confirm your existing road test appointment.What you will need to schedule your road test appointment:
- Your Client ID number, which is located above your picture on your driver license or learner’s permit
- Your Date of Birth (DOB)*, Enter two digits for the month, then enter two digits for the day, then enter four digits for the year. Do not enter hyphens, slash marks, or other punctuation marks. For example, enter the date of May 2, 1964 like this: 05021964. Your date of birth is only used to verify your identity.
- The type of certificate and certificate number** from the document you received when you completed your pre-licensing training or driver education course, OR if you are a CDL applicant, the receipt number** from payment of your skills test fee.
- The type of road test that you would like to schedule–for example, a test for an automobile license, a motorcycle license or a commercial driver license (CDL). (See Commercial Driver Medical Certification Requirements)
- Your 5-digit zip code, or the 5-digit zip code of the area where you would like to take your road test (To see a listing of road test locations, click here).
Quit and Return to DMV Home Page